Regulations of the 1st International Scientific Conference
‘Language – Security – Technology’ (excerpts)
„JĘZYK – BEZPIECZEŃSTWO – TECHNOLOGIA”
5) Participation fee amounts to PLN 300.00 (includes participation, presentation, publishing a paper in a book with an ISBN number, conference materials, conference dinner, certificate).
6) The account number and other required data are on the registration form.
7) Conference papers will be printed on condition that they are accepted by the Scientific Committee and are submitted by
8) During plenary sessions the speeches will last approx. 15 minutes. They will be given in Polish, English, or Russian (translation is not provided).
10) The organizer does not provide transport of participants to the conference venue or the accommodation. Information about convenient transport and available hotels in the area of the venue are available on the conference website.
11) Registration as a participant is equivalent with consent with the provisions of these regulations.
12) Conference deadlines:
15th July, 2019: registration (obligatory for all participants)
31st August, 2019: conference fees;
15th November, 2019: submission of conference papers (together with a short biographical note, and professional affiliation, and e-mail address).
20) Privacy law: Each participant expresses their consent to process their personal data by the Military University of Technology for the purposes of the conference organization.